Polly Valent – love affair #4

Another passion of mine is other people’s work – I just love to see what others are creating and especially to see the creative process behind the finished article. Even more so to learn new techniques – it’s not procrastinating, honest! Think of it more as ‘Continual Professional Development’.
I also have way more ideas that I will ever be able to make, even if I live to a ripe old age (and I promise I will be there sat up the corner of the old folk’s home armed with my scissors and glue till the very end!)
Hence this is also somewhere to share those that are surplus to requirements – and hopefully for you to share any projects which result from my sketches.

lundi 1 juin 2015

Polly put the Kettle on - June 2015


Hello! 
Another month has flown by and we find ourselves at the beginning of June. 
As last month we had a theme of France, I thought it was only fitting that this month should be the UK. (I'm a Brit abroad for those who don't know!) 
 

 
Salut! 
Encore un mois qui s'est vite passé et nous nous retrouvons au mois de juin. 
Vu que notre dernier thème était la France, il me semblait normale que cette fois-ci on se pencherait sur le Royaume Uni ( je suis anglaise, pour ceux qui ne le savaient pas!) 

So over to you - it can be absolutely anything - whatever pops into your head when you think of the UK and its constituent parts - england, scotland, N ireland and wales, whether positive or negative and take any form, pencil sketch, modelling clay, photo, whatever you have to hand. Just post your entry here, on facebook, pinterest or instagram before midnight Sunday 14 June

Donc à vous de jouer - il n'ya pas de limite - la première chose que entre en tête quand vous imaginez le Royaume Uni et tous ses pays - l'angleterre; l'écosse; l'irelande du nord et le pays des galles. Ça peut-être quelque chose de positif ou négatif et vous avez libre choix pour le matériel: crayon de papier; pâte à modeler; photographie, ce que vous avez sous les mains! Il faut juste le poster ici, sur fb, sur pinterest ou instagram avant minuit, dimanche le 14 juin. 

Today I'll share my initial sketch which I made whilst on the Wednesday taxi run - just to prove you don't need much time or equipment or artistic skill for that matter!
 
 

 
Aujourd'hui je partage mon ésquisse que j'ai fait un mercredi le temps je faisais le course de taxi - pour vous montrer qu'il ne nécessite pas ni beaucoup de temps ni matériels; ni de talent artistique! 

I'll share the finished article on Wednesday as part of my WPW submission, so don't forget to call by then. 

Je partagerai l'image complèt mercredi dans mon post de WPW, alors n'oubliez pas de passer me voir! 

Don't forget the original can be yours and, as previously there will be an alternative prize for our younger artists. So watch this space for news of that. 

C'est ce original que peut être le votre et, comme avant, il y aura un autre prix pour nos jeunes artistes. Je vous tiendrai au courant. 

I have now made a gallery on Pinterest and FB of all the entries so far - it's great to see what you're making too. 

J'ai créé un gallerie sur pinterest et fb avec tous les oeuvres - c'est super de voir vos créations. 


If you're in need of inspiration, I'll be running an ideas post on fb tomorrow which I'll then pin to the top of the fb page. 

Si jamais l'inspiration vous manque, il y aura un post sur fb demain que je mettrai en tête sur mon page. 

 
Can't wait to see what you come up with :)
 
J'attends avec impatience de voir vos idées :) 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire